Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's Puzzling

Over the last year, Terry and I have been involved in a lot of projects.  It's fun most of the time and it does keep us out of trouble.  One of my projects has been to make personal puzzles for young grandchildren on their birthdays.  I thought I would share some pictures of them.




This is one of Olie, Afton's youngest.  He is a character, and loves to do puzzles.




This is Ryan's puzzle.  He is Coleman's fourth son.  The pictures were taken at our neighbors in Colorado. Although the photos on the puzzle are very good, I lack the photo skills of some of my siblings to do them justice in this blog, but you get the idea.

Last year my sister Wanda visited and taught me how to do scrap booking on the computer.  Well she did her best.  Her skills in this field would be akin to a graduate with a masters degree and mine are more like a kindergartner.  When Terry purchased a new power tool, I decided to combine my new found "talent" (and I use the term loosely) and Terry's talent with wood to make puzzles.  He makes the frame, but he even let me cut the next puzzle.



This is Ashley's puzzle.  She also loves to do puzzles.  The second photo gives you an idea of the size of the pieces and shows depth.  This is Christian's family with baby Reid in the upper right corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment